The goal for Hi Health's new Endurance product, HYDRA XP®, was to create a formula that met the demand of today's athletes. We wanted to create a product to meet these critical factors.
- Ingredients to aid in performance and to fuel active muscles.
- Create more blood flow to drive more nutrients into working muscles.
- Muscle recovery from intense sporting activities.
- Rehydrate before, during and after exercise or any sporting event.
This product is not only designed for endurance enthusiasts but for athletes in competitive sports. The research behind our product is to drive performance while maintaining hydration. No matter what sport or exercise activity you are involved in, HYDRA XP® will help you perform at maximum output. Many of the sports drinks on the shelves today were made in the past when sports nutrition science was just getting started. Their formulas have not changed much over the years and are mostly just made up of sugar, water and few minerals. HYDRA XP® takes the advancements in today's sports nutrition science and formulated the perfect fuel for today’s athlete. We used the best ingredients on the market today in precise ratios using a blend of carbohydrates, amino acids that aid in performance and vitamins and minerals that play a key role in hydration.
HYDRA XP® is not your typical hydration drink.
Using the advancements in today's sports nutrition science, HYDRA XP® was formulated to be the perfect fuel for today's athlete.
We select the best ingredients on the market in precise ratios, using a blend of carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals that play a key role in hydration and endurance.
Hydrate Your Game™
- ATP Amplifier Blend -Amino Blend to assist in performance and recovery.
- L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate. AAKG, is a combination of the amino acid arginine with an alpha-ketogluterate molecule attached. Arginine is an amino acid used extensively in the body for nitric oxide production and urea synthesis. Alpha-ketoglutarate is a molecule that is said to help bind to ammonia in the body, thus increasing performance.*
- CarnoSyn® Beta Alanine. CarnoSyn beta-alanine delivers a bio-friendly form of beta-alanine, a naturally occurring beta amino acid essential for the synthesis of muscle carnosine. Muscle carnosine acts as a buffer, delaying the onset of muscle fatigue and failure. Can also help with buffering lactic acid in working muscles.*
- L-Glycine Glycine has been shown to support healthy kidney and liver function as well as nervous system health.*
- Glucuronolactone. Produced by a process of metabolizing glucose in the liver. It functions as an alternative fuel in the body and can be created as a supplement to boost energy and detoxify the body of impurities.*
- N-Acetyl-Carnitine. Used in the cellular energy production process and is reported to improve the symptoms of mental and physical fatigue. In its role in cellular transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria which may enhance energy production and athletic performance.*
- EnduroCarb Tri-Energy Complex - Maltodextrin, Fructose, MCT, Glycerol Monostearate Goal of this carb blend is to maximize glycogen uptake into the muscles to be used as fuel during any exercise/sport activity. Recent studies show that a mixture of carbs, glucose and fructose mixture, can result in greater glycogen and water absorption vs. a single-carb solution.* Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) are added for a quick energy supply which can provide 200% more energy per gram than carbs.* Glycerol Mono Stearate is added in small amounts to greatly improve the efficacy and absorption of the carbs and water into muscle cells. NO SUGAR ADDED!
- Supplying Oxygen - Key ingredients were added to increase Red Blood Cell formation. Red Blood Cells carry oxygen to working muscles.*
- Vitamin B6 makes proteins and plays a major role in formation of hemoglobin.*
- Folate and Vitamin B12 build the red blood cells that carry oxygen to working muscles.*
- Zinc helps blood flow to muscles and improves exercise tolerance.*
- ATP Production - ATP molecules are the energy machines that drive muscle function. ATP concentrations are relatively limited so it must continually be resynthesized at a rate that complements ATP demand. Like little gas tanks that needs to be filled up at a fast rate. ATP requires the presence of oxygen, magnesium, substrate (glucose, lipids), ADP and inorganic phosphate. Riboflavin and Niacin are also involved in ATP synthesis.*
- Hydration through Electrolyte Infusion -Essential Electrolytes include Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Magnesium and Phosphorus which all play a role in fluid balance, muscle and neurological functions. A deficiency in electrolytes can greatly hamper performance. Also a deficiency in Vitamins B1, B5 and B6 can cause muscle cramping and sodium, potassium and magnesium play a role in reducing the potential for muscle cramps.*
- Sodium. During exercise, sodium is lost through sweat and most athletes could require far more than the sedentary people.*
- Potassium. Important for fluid and electrolyte balance, nerve transmission, and active transport mechanisms. Potassium is the main ion intracellular fluid which may help enhance the retention of water in intracellular space, as known as cell volumization.
- Chloride. Essential in maintaining fluid and electrolyte balance and involved in in body water balance and acid base balance.*
- Magnesium. Essential for normal muscle contraction and relaxation, nerve conduction protein synthesis and involved in many biochemical reactions related to energy production and more. Deficiency can lead to cramping.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.