Yes, there’s protein in rice!
Thanks to a chemical-free, low-heat, sprouted process, we extract the amino acids our bodies require every day and may not get from whole foods, but without the allergens, cholesterol and sodium often found in whey. Amino acids in protein can help to support muscle strength and recovery, conquer cravings and hunger, sustain immunity, balance hormones, regulate brain activity, and a whole bunch more. Experience it, live well and grow naturally!
Each serving of rice protein contains:
– 6.3x more protein than 15 almonds
– 3x more protein than 1 cup cooked quinoa
– 3.4x more protein than 1 large egg (based on grams not amino acid profile)
– 3.4x more iron than 1 cup of raw spinach
• Nothing Artificial
• Dairy and lactose-free
• Soy and corn-free
• Naturally cholesterol-free
• Low sodium
• High absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.