What Personal Information About Customers Does HiHealth.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Hi Health.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information that you enter on our Web site or that you otherwise give us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your shopping experience, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses HiHealth.com.
- E-mail Communications:
When your email address is provided, as part of your account, we will send order confirmations and shipment confirmations on when your package should arrive. Your email address may also be used to enable us to help you track your package once it leaves our warehouse. Our customers' feedback is also very important to our growth and increased customer satisfaction so we at Hi-Health have provided our customers with an email address to provide such feedback to. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as customer recognition and provide product recommendations.
- Tracking pixels (also known as web beacons) are used in combination with cookies to help Hi-Health web site operators understand how visitors interact with Hi-Health Web sites. A tracking pixel is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a site. The use of a tracking pixel allows the site to measure the actions of the visitor opening the page that contains the tracking pixel. It makes it easer to follow and record the activities of a recognized browser, such as the path of pages visited at a Web site.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Does HiHealth.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others, nor do we purchase lists from other sources.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming orders. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can simply choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase. You have the ability to visit any of our many Arizona store locations or contact us at 1-800-266-2323 to make a purchase.